Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where do I begin?

Hi all. Sorry I raised so much concern from my last post. I'm doing a bit better. Much of that last post stemmed from over exhaustion and stress. I've been going to sleep really early since then and trying to maintain a clear mind and positive attitude. My husband has been wonderful and supportive through all this. I'm very blessed to have a man like him.
Today I went to my yoga class which helped IMMENSELY. They played music by Hotel Costes during yoga. It's a mix of all different songs and kinds of music but with more of an electronic dance club feel. It was surprisingly very relaxing and nice. So I'm going to add one here for you all. It's called "Where do I begin" originally sung by Shirly Bassey but remixed for the Hotel Costes Vol 3 album.
Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments: