Friday, March 6, 2009

FLORIDA DAY 1: Sittin on the dock of the bay

Well we've made it. We're in Florida! :D Tomorrow we leave for the Florida Keys and spend the rest of the weekend and next week there. :)
We drove all night Thursday night and spent the rest of Friday in St. Augustine (the old/touristy town and the beach). The weather was BEAUTIFUL and although we're completely exhausted we've had a lot of fun.
This post is for my 2 work buddies b/c I left my last day of work before the vacation cheekly singing "Sittin on the dock of the bay...". So T and J this is for you. :) I did sit, on a cement walkway, near a bay? Okay... so it was the Atlantic ocean, but hey it doesn't really matter. :) I sat and wasted time. :)The picture below shows just this ;)

From Blogger Pictures


And here is a recording of this song for your viewing and listening pleasure. :)

No comments: