Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Armani and Crabs

So this morning has been a fun morning, all because of my twitter and facebook status. It says: Yesterday I was intoxicated by Armani & now I've given Tom crabs. Since Tom has crabs, now Jen has crabs too. What is this world coming to?
:D It sounds dirty but it is a true statement. :)
Although the crabs I'm talking about are horseshoe crab shells I found on the beach while in Florida that I gave to my friends b/c Tom had asked for one. I really was almost intoxicated by Armani (cologne) yesterday. But I didn't mind b/c it's good smelling stuff. :)
Now that you know the story it doesn't seem so dirty. BUT...
If I randomly went up to you and told you that I had been intoxicated by Armani and given 2 of my friends crabs you probably would've looked at me funny and run the other way. :)
So I guess you could say to me that today I'm toxic? Well... maybe not. :) But the song has popped into my head (I think it's mostly b/c of this mornings "events") and so I'm going to post it on here. :) Unfortunately, I can't find an embeddable version of the official music video on YouTube so I'm leaving you with a one that just has the lyrics. :(
Hope your day is as sun shiny and crab free as mine! :)

No comments: