Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The obligatory intro

Hello all. So I've started another blog...yet again. *sigh* I just got tired of posting things to Myspace, Facebook, and other sites. So here is your one stop to find out all about me. I promise that I will keep this more current than my blog about Suzy.

Just a real quick bio. I was born, lived in a few places, finally settled down (for now) got married in '05 to my best friend, Chris. We live in a house that the bank still owns (for now) and have a newf mix named Suzy. She also has a blog but I don't update it much b/c of time and picture upload issues. We don't have any kids (yet).

I come from a musically talented family and growing up, the radio, cds, tapes, or records were always playing at our house. I've been told that I have a good singing voice, but all the women in my immediate family have unique, beautiful singing voices (among other musical talents). I think it was all passed down from my mom's side of the family. Sorry dad. ;)
I love all different kinds of music but I'd have to say my favorite genre of music is folk.
I love finding and listening to songs that deal with what I'm going through now or relate to something that happened to me in the past. It's like the artist climbed in my head, looked at my memory files and wrote a song about them. Creepy, but beautiful.
So these posts will be about my life, my history, thoughts, goings on, etc. I'll try to include a song, lyrics, or music video that is applicable to the post. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the music. ;-D

~b

No comments: