Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Reflection and special people

So now that the din of Nerdfest is dying down and I've finally gotten back to my normal sleep schedule, my brain has started to make more sense. I hope. :)
I don't know what all I've said or how I've come across these past 2 weeks but I hope I've made sense and not offended anyone.

Since my sanity seems to be returning today, I've been reflecting and reminiscing about people in my life. I feel very fortunate and blessed to be surrounded by all my friends and family. Each one holds a special place in my heart. Although this Christmas and New Years was VERY busy, it was very fun. Chris and I spent the holidays surrounded by family and some of our best friends.
I'm sure I've said it before in my blogs, but I really can't stop being so thankful and grateful for the group of friends and family God has given me. Especially ones that I don't get too see very often. When I do get to see them and spend time with them, it's like Christmas morning all over again.


Thank you for being such a great friend. I cherish and respect the time we spend together. You make me laugh when I'm feeling down, and offer a shoulder to cry on if I'm upset. You always seem to know the right words to say when I feel ugly or frumpy.
Our friendship has matured so much from when we first met. I'm thankful for the time we spent together over the holidays and will always remember them. I can only hope that I have been as good a friend to you as you have been to me.
I am praying for you and the goals and wishes you have. I hope that someday very soon they will come true. I also thank God for the time He has given me to spend with you. I cherish each moment.
So go, fly and be free. :) For no matter where you end up in life, you will always be in my heart, mind, and prayers. I hope that you find what you are looking for and that you will be happy. For when you find happiness, know that I and my heart rejoice with you.

Love,
b

In My Life sung by Bette Midler



Bella by Jovanotti

No comments: