Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SHOES!!!!!! :D

So my birthday is tomorrow, and I had already received some birthday money, so I decided it was time to replace my ouchy ucky black shoes. I wear them to work a lot but the arch no longer supports correctly and the shoes are falling apart. So today I found... ;) a pair of GORGEOUS black boots and I LOVE them!!!! :D They are fun and sexy and look great w/my pants and my skirts. They are very similar to the ones Nancy Sinatra is wearing in the video below. They have the same pointy toes and also go to my knee (mine have a stiletto heel). Plus, they make me feel sexy. :)
I didn't used to be real big on shoes until I was in college and then I fell in love with them. Before I married my husband, I went through and threw away at least 15 pairs of shoes (no joke). We've been married almost 4 years and my shoe collection has more than doubled.
My husband says that he wants me to go through my shoes and get rid of them. The problem is, I wear them all!!! Not at the same time of course but they are all used and I love them too much to part with any of them.
So for now my shoes will stay. :) And perhaps at some point in my life (years from now) I will weed them out. ;) Love you sweetie!!!!

~b

No comments: