Thursday, October 2, 2008

NO MORE SAPPY LOVE SONGS!!!!

I promise this one isn't sappy. Aren't you glad? :-D

Do you ever have days where you just are sick of being in the house? Or wives/moms where you walk into the kitchen and you look around and have to clue what to cook for your family, let alone any real desire to cook at all?
Fall is fast approaching and in my area that means winter could come any day now. When winter hits I usually get the "winter blues". I'm sick of snow, little sunlight, ice, slush, and gray.
During this time I need to listen to peppy music to keep me sane, like "Hey Ya!" by Outkast, various Bollywood music, Buena Vista Social Club, etc. Devon Sproule's song "Let's Go Out", although not as peppy, perfectly describes that meh mood. I love this song. It's so clever and true! I found a video of her performing it. It's posted below. Hope you like it! :)
Do you ever get the "winter blues"? What do you do to get rid of them?

Devon Sproule can be found on Myspace and at: http://www.devonsproule.com/

No comments: