Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today

Well thanks to Ellen, Joshua Radin has experienced a huge surge in music popularity and his album is topping the charts on iTunes. You should all def. check him out. His Myspace page has a lot of music or you can visit his website at: http://www.joshuaradin.com/ You can also listen to his music on his site or watch some of his performances.

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I do enjoy his song Today. It's an absolutely beautiful song about 2 people who've found their soul mate in each other. Had I known that this song existed when Chris and I got married, we would have danced to that for our first dance.

It wasn't love at first site when I first met Chris. In fact he gave me his email address and I didn't email or talk to him for 3 months. But during that whole time I couldn't get him out of my head. Any time I complained to my best friend S (on the other side of the state) about not being able to find a good friend, his name would pop into my head. I couldn't get him to go away. So finally 3 months after he had first introduced himself to me, I talked to him. Another 3 months after talking, hanging out as friends, and emails, we were dating. Everything just clicked together and the key people in our lives (parents, family, and friends) were (and still are!) very supportive of our relationship. The song Today by Joshua Radin is our relationship.

No comments: