Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My favorite late greats :) (LOTS OF VIDEOS!)

I love music from the 50's and before. Does this shock you? I don't know it makes sense to me, after all I am a hopeless romantic. :) So today I'd like to share with you some favorite late greats (Jimmy Durante and Louis Prima).

Buona Sera by Louis Prima (Listening to this makes me miss Italy but reminds me of fun Italian restaurants I've been to/found over the years)




Bigger the Figure by Louis Prima (This is so cute b/c even though she doesn't look like what she used to, he still loves her even more than before.)




When you're smiling by Louis Prima (Does this need an explanation? Just smile.) :)




I'll see you in my dreams by Jimmy Durante (This is where I got my Mrs. Calabash reference from on a previous blog a few nights ago)




I'll be seeing you by Jimmy Durante (Don't pay attention to the Notebook pictures this was the only Jimmy Durante version I could find)

No comments: