Friday, December 19, 2008

Wow...

So today was a surprising, fun, and exciting beginning to my 2 weeks off. The place where I work is going to be closed for the next 2 weeks and today was my last day until we reopen. :)
I completely didn't expect it to go the way it did. And I don't know what to think. I celebrated a birthday (not my own). Heard about some very sad news that happened in 2 different families. Reconnected with someone who I haven't seen in a long time.
I still have to completely redo the whole house, catch up on my laundry, and decorate for Christmas.
I don't really know what else to say. I'm happier than I was and I'm trying hard to not be stressed by all that still needs done and my brain is processing a lot...






And if I may, close with the famous Jimmy Durante quote:
"Good night Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are

~b

No comments: