Friday, December 26, 2008

Stillness

Oy! Well Christmas is over and we had a lot of fun. I got an UBER soft fuzzy fluffy blanket, some fuzzy slipper boots and socks, flannel pajamas, games, a warm hat, iTunes gift cards (so be ready for MUCH more music), and the list goes on and on. :) All in all it was a fun time had by all. My favorite moments and memories are those times spent with family and friends.
What's coming up in our life now you ask? Well we have to get ready for Nerdfest :) and birthdays :) and a possible good bye :(

But for now...
I'm exhausted and I'm going to go to bed. Tonight I leave you with Sara Groves-A Cradle in Bethlehem from her O Holy Night album.
(We bought this album as a gift for my dad and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for good holiday music. It's fun and beautiful without driving anyone into Christmas overload.)

Goodnight all. Merry Christmas.
~Betania

No comments: