Thursday, December 25, 2008

Something to make you chuckle

Merry Christmas everyone. :) I found this and got a good chuckle out of the first minute. (It's Johnny Cash, Steve Martin, and Kris Kristofferson singing together.) The rest is just nice to listen to. :) I wish they still showed these specials on tv.

(Yes I know that Johnny and his wife are not alive any more. What I mean was that Johnny talked about the true meaning of Christmas and made his specials about having fun and singing with those nearest and dearest to him. Christmas specials that are shown on tv now are nothing like that. It's just a bunch of music stars trying to show off how good they can sing or how great their song is. I don't get the warm fuzzies watching Christmas specials now like I used to.)


So I hope you like the video clip I found. Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: